Odyssea Dive & Kite surf
Are you a business owner in Mozambique?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mozambique.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Odyssea Dive & Kite surf
- Diving trips – grab this opportunity to explore the Indian Ocean waters like never before. Diving day trips are offered to the following locations; Sao Sebastiao, Two Mile Reef, and Bazaruto. Divers will see marine creatures like turtles, manta rays, Marble rays, Dugongs, Honeycomb rays, sharks, and Eels.
- Snorkeling - Snorkelling is a must-do activity at Odyssea, perfect for the young and old. experience the beauty of the turquoise waters and see the great variety of fish species.
- Kite surfing – Vilanculos is a popular destination for Kitesurfers and the beaches are clean and not crowded.
- Stand-up Paddle – a simple activity no training is required
You may also like
Catsonova Cruises is a luxury Catamaran houseboat which boasts of striking fixtures and fittings. It has luxurious cabins that can sleep 10 passengers and can accommodate 19-day trip passengers. Day-trippers can enjoy a day out on the waters and cap it with cool sundowners. The cabins are spacious; all of them have comfortable beds and fans. Cold showers are provided and all the cabins come with power points (plug points). It is ideally suited for fishing trips, island tours, whale watching, snorkeling, and more.
From From $900 per day
Diversity Scuba TofoTofo
Diversity Scuba is a popular diving center in Tofo in southern Mozambique and Tofo’s longest operating dive center. It is PADI 5 star CDC and offers dive courses for everyone from beginners to seasoned divers. Tofo has some of the best marine life to see, and you can dive with whale sharks, turtles, manta rays, and more. If you aren't keen to dive, take an ocean safari boat trip out to see dolphins, turtles, whale sharks, rays, and more. Finish your trip with a home-made cake and the best coffee in Tofo at the upstairs cafe.
From From US$ 50 Diving
Cheetah Express does quick, comfortable, and affordable transfers between Maputo-Durban and Maputo-Nelspruit.From from $50
Vilanculos Activity CenterInhambane, Vilankulo
Centrally located near the grocery store, bank, and cafe, the Vilanculos Activity Center provides a list of activities and contacts in Vilankulo.
The Surf ShackInhambane, Tofo
The Surf Shack is located right on the beachfront on Praia do Tofo, and is run by a South African couple with plenty of surfing experience. They do lessons, rentals, repairs, and kayaking, and have a cool shop inside. The atmosphere is chilled, with a cool vibe surfer vibe, and the shop opens out onto the beach. Perfect for learning to surf.
Quirimbas National ParkCabo Delgado,
Quirimbas National Park is a beautiful park tucked away in the northeast corner of Mozambique. The park encompasses all types of land, from beautiful forests to islands, perfect for snorkeling and bushwalking.
The Chissano Gallery in Maputo, Mozambique's capital city, features the works of the world-famous Mozambican sculptor Alberto Chissano, as well as his remains.
Back To Basics AdventuresMaputo, Maputo
Back to Basics is a family run diving company in Maputo offering a variety of dives from shark diving to free diving to beginner's lessons.From $35-$400 USD
Lake Cahora BassaTete,
The Cahora Bassa lake—in the Portuguese colonial era known as Cabora Bassa, from Nyungwe Kahoura-Bassa, meaning "finish the job"—is Africa's fourth-largest artificial lake, situated in the Tete Province in Mozambique.