Odyssea Dive & Kite surf
Are you a business owner in Mozambique?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mozambique.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Odyssea Dive & Kite surf
- Diving trips – grab this opportunity to explore the Indian Ocean waters like never before. Diving day trips are offered to the following locations; Sao Sebastiao, Two Mile reef and Bazaruto. Divers will see marine creatures like turtles, manta rays, Marble rays, Dugongs,Honeycomb rays, sharks, and Eels.
- Snorkelling - Snorkelling is a must do activity at Odyssea, perfect for the young and old. experience the beauty of the turquoise waters and see the great variety of fish species.
- Kite surfing – Vilanculos is a popular destination for Kite surfers and the beaches are clean and not crowded.
- Stand-up Paddle – a simple activity no training is required
You may also like
Vilanculos Activity CenterInhambane, Vilankulo
Centrally located near the grocery store, bank, and cafe, the Vilanculos Activity Center provides a list of activities and contacts in Vilankulo.
Dolphin Dhow SafarisInhambane, Vilankulo
Offering activities connected to Dolphin Dhow Accomodation, Dolphin Dhow Safaris provides boats for snorkeling trips, ocean safaris, island tours, and more.From From $51 per night
Villas do IndicoInhambane, Vilankulo
Villas do Indico is an ocean eco-resort and spa located right on the Indian Ocean in the coastal town of Vilankulo. This is the perfect lodge for a honeymoon couple, travFrom From $68 per night
Niassa National Game ReserveNiassa, Niassa
Niassa Game Reserve spans an area of about 42,000 km, and is home to thousands of animals, from the smallest insect to big game. Niassa offers guests a traditional safari
National Art MuseumMaputo,
The National Art Museum, or Museo National de Arte, offers a large, diverse collection of paitings, from abstract to realism to sculptures.
Gorongosa National ParkSofala, Vila Gorongosa
Gorongosa National Park is a beautiful national park located in the Great Rift Valley in central Mozambique.
Maputo Central Railway StationMaputo,
The Maputo Central Railway Station is one of Maputo's must see attractions, showcasing old locomotives and a railway museum.
Fernando's BarMaputo, Ponta do Ouro
Located in Ponta do Ouro, Fernando's Bar is the #1 nightlife spot in the area and a great place to go for a sundowner or, if you want to stay longer, a party!
Bike & Saddle TripsMaputo, Maputo
Join a cycle trip around Maputo. An historic African port city, Maputo is the largest and capital city of Mozambique. Explore the sites by bicycle!From from $90USD
The Chissano Gallery in Maptuo, Mozambique's capital city, features the works of the world famous Mozambican sculptor Alberto Chissano, as well as his remains.