Odyssea Dive & Kite surf
Are you a business owner in Mozambique?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mozambique.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Odyssea Dive & Kite surf
- Diving trips – grab this opportunity to explore the Indian Ocean waters like never before. Diving day trips are offered to the following locations; Sao Sebastiao, Two Mile Reef, and Bazaruto. Divers will see marine creatures like turtles, manta rays, Marble rays, Dugongs, Honeycomb rays, sharks, and Eels.
- Snorkeling - Snorkelling is a must-do activity at Odyssea, perfect for the young and old. experience the beauty of the turquoise waters and see the great variety of fish species.
- Kite surfing – Vilanculos is a popular destination for Kitesurfers and the beaches are clean and not crowded.
- Stand-up Paddle – a simple activity no training is required
You may also like
Catsonova Cruises is a luxury Catamaran houseboat which boasts of striking fixtures and fittings. It has luxurious cabins that can sleep 10 passengers and can accommodate 19-day trip passengers. Day-trippers can enjoy a day out on the waters and cap it with cool sundowners. The cabins are spacious; all of them have comfortable beds and fans. Cold showers are provided and all the cabins come with power points (plug points). It is ideally suited for fishing trips, island tours, whale watching, snorkeling, and more.
From From $900 per day
Cheetah Express does quick, comfortable, and affordable transfers between Maputo-Durban and Maputo-Nelspruit.From from $50
Diversity Scuba TofoTofo
Diversity Scuba is a popular diving center in Tofo in southern Mozambique and Tofo’s longest operating dive center. It is PADI 5 star CDC and offers dive courses for everyone from beginners to seasoned divers. Tofo has some of the best marine life to see, and you can dive with whale sharks, turtles, manta rays, and more. If you aren't keen to dive, take an ocean safari boat trip out to see dolphins, turtles, whale sharks, rays, and more. Finish your trip with a home-made cake and the best coffee in Tofo at the upstairs cafe.
From From US$ 50 Diving
Vilanculos Activity CenterInhambane, Vilankulo
Centrally located near the grocery store, bank, and cafe, the Vilanculos Activity Center provides a list of activities and contacts in Vilankulo.
Magoe National ParkTete,
Magoe National Park is a protected area in Tete Province, Mozambique established as a national park in October 2013. Previously, the area was a part of the Tchuma Tchato Community wildlife management program.
Fernando's BarMaputo, Ponta do Ouro
Located in Ponta do Ouro, Fernando's Bar is the #1 nightlife spot in the area and a great place to go for a sundowner or if you want to stay longer a party!
National Art MuseumMaputo,
The National Art Museum, or Museo National de Arte, offers a large, diverse collection of paintings, from abstract to realism to sculptures.
Libelula Diving LodgeNampula, Nacala
The Libelula Accommodation and Diving Lodge is an intimate beachfront facility situated in Nacala, Nampula. Offering amazing ocean views, excellent diving, and sunny warm beaches, this is an ideal place to have a holiday.
Mozafrica Travel & ToursMaputo, Maputo
MozAfrica is a travel and tour company with trips around Southern Africa, leaving from Maputo.From from $250